Friday 16 December 2011

Spearical Panoramic HDR Photography & (Virtual shot) & Matte Painting 360º

If you have interests for each photograph/Poster of my resume please write me the Code and the size of it then send me per E-Mail. I will answer you back. following this link ..

 ____________________________________________________





______________________________________________________




_____________________________________________________

















All photographs are based on mega-pixel HDRI methods and some of them are of Mega-pixel Quality (which has an extremely high quality) in a 360° spherical panoramic. They are perfect for Matte-painting, Visual Effects in Post Production, Graphics and Advertising.
If you are interested in any of the photographs, please send an e-mail to: pooyapj@gmail.com

One can simply:
1. Send an e-mail with the photo code no. and your ordered size image with you full name .
2. Transfer the quoted payment using the bank information, that I will forward quickly to your e-mail address.
3. Please send me the bank transfer statement, then I will replay the E-Mail with your interested photographs to you.

Or for your convenience we can also meet in Hamburg, for larger orders I will offer a 10% discount.